The FungusAmongus Players of Dassel-Cokato announced dates and locations for “A Midsummer Night’s Dream,” the final production for the 2017-2018 season and the group’s first foray into the realm of Shakespeare. “Midsummer” is one of Shakespeare’s best known and most charming comedies. It deals with meddling fairies, bumbling amateur actors, and star-crossed lovers. “The course of true love never did run smooth.” Performances run throughout June and will be mainly outdoors in area community parks (bring a chair or blanket), with some indoor venues. All performances are open to the public and a free will offering is appreciated. Please visit the website, www.fungusamongusplayers.org, or visit FungusAmongus Players of Dassel-Cokato on Facebook for last minute changes and additions to the schedule.
• Friday, June 8, at 6:30 p.m. L. Louise Art & Home, 651 Parker Ave. W., Dassel.
• Saturday, June 9, at 6:30 p.m. Annandale Municipal Park, 402 Maple Ave. N., Annandale.
• Saturday, June 16, at 6:30 p.m. Millner Heritage Winery, 32025 State Highway 15, Kimball.
• Thursday, June 21, at 6:30 p.m. West River Park, 1003 Les Kouba Pkwy, Hutchinson.
• Sunday, June 24, at 2 p.m. Litchfield Opera House, 136 N. Marshall Ave, Litchfield.
• Friday, June 29, at 6:30 p.m. Crow River Winery, 14848 Highway 7 East, Hutchinson.
• Saturday, June 30, at 6:30 p.m. Peterson Park, Broadway and Fourth Ave, Cokato.
• Sunday, July 1, at 2 p.m. Dassel History Center, 901 First Street, Dassel.