Donita Knaus of Kimball has won her Pro Card and is now NANBF’s 2019
Ms. Natural Minnesota.
She won her IPE Pro Card in the Bodybuilding division at this year’s Mr. and Ms. Natural Minnesota Competition in Bloomington where her Coach Aaron Callister is the promoter of the largest natural bodybuilding show in the nation of the year.
Donita’s awards also included:
• First place Master’s 40+ Bodybuilding
• First place Open Bodybuilding
• First place Novice Bodybuilding
• Second place Open Physique
• Third place Master’s 40+ Physique
• Third place Novice Physique
Donita also co-coached with Aaron Callister and four other competitors from Annandale: Tana Crowell, Steph Halverson, Lynn Seagraves, and Fernando Andrews.
The next step for this pro bodybuilder will be to continue to guide herself and others in reaching their goals for better health and providing an environment