Kimball Baseball Association (KBA)
Invitation for Bid
Kimball Baseball Association will be accepting sealed bids for advertising space above the scoreboard at Kimball Veterans Memorial Baseball Field located along State Highway 15 in Kimball, Minn.
(Space available is 6’x16’ – six feet by sixteen feet)
All proceeds from this fundraiser will be used for improving the field and facilities at the ballpark.
If you are interested in presenting a bid for this space, you can obtain a bid form from Tom Marquardt at the office of Arnold Companies at 12098 County Road 150, Kimball, MN 55353 (Kimball Golf Club Road), or email Tom at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (320) 292-7145 for more information.
Sealed bids must be received by 3 p.m., March 31, 2020.
Sealed bids will be opened and considered at our next board meeting after the bid date closing.
Winning bidder for the scoreboard advertisement will get visibility from:
• Kimball Express town team baseball games.
• Kimball High School baseball games.
• Kimball Legion baseball games.
• Kimball Babe Ruth baseball games.
• Kimball Lions Shelter and Kimball Days Activities.
• Numerous other activities taking place at or near the ballpark.
• State Highway visibility in 30 mph speed limit zone.
Great local advertising opportunity for your company/business.
Bid winner responsible for making of the 6’x16’ sign.
Sealed bids mailed to: Kimball Baseball Association, PO Box 305, Kimball, MN 55353
Published in the Tri-County News Thursdays, March 19 and 26, 2020.