The American Red Cross will be in Eden Valley from 1-7 p.m. Monday, Aug. 17, at the St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, 852 Stearns Ave. W. in Eden Valley.
An appointment is needed; schedule yours today by calling 1-800-RedCross, or going to www.redcrossblood.org, or on the Blood Donor App, or if you prefer, contact Bonnie at (320) 282-1468 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Things to know about because of COVID-19
• Extra disinfecting of all equipment and materials is being done.
• We are spacing tables and chairs further apart to help with social distancing.
• All donors and volunteers are required to wear face masks. If they don’t have their own, we will provide them with one.
• Temperatures will be taken before anyone can enter the blood drive location which includes volunteers, donors and staff.
• As of right now, we will not take any walk-ins in order to help control donor flow and social distancing.
• Donors are all asked to do Rapid Pass before the drive. If they haven’t, we have tablets they can use. We do send them an e-mail with this information before the drive.
• Donors will have their blood tested for the COVID-19 antibodies.
• Identification is required to donate.
Call the American Red Cross at (866) 236-3276, then option #3 if you have medical or travel questions.
Donors must be at least 17 years old (16 years old with a signed Red Cross parental/guardian consent form), be in good general health, and have NOT donated in the last 56 days OR 112 days if your last donation was double reds. Height/weight requirements for donors younger than 19 years may apply. Other health questions and mini physicals will be administered at the site before verifying eligibility.